Do you want to reap the benefits of natural daylight for lighting up your home, office, or commercial building?
Then polycarbonate skylight roofing sheets are your best option. Exceliteplas brings to you reliable, high-quality, and cost-effective roofing solutions in the form of polycarbonate skylight sheets. When these are used for roofing or as skylights, they ensure plenty of natural light, UV protection, and aesthetic enhancement of your house or business.
With more than a decade of experience in the polycarbonate business, our team is well-versed with all types of skylight roofing sheets.
Please request a quick quote today and let us help you with your roofing requirements!
Where Can Polycarbonate Skylight Sheets be Used?
Skylight roofing sheets made of polycarbonate are used in many settings where natural light is required. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sports complexes and stadiums
Also Read more on Light Diffuser Sheet
Why Use Polycarbonate Skylight Roofing Sheets?
Natural light is very beneficial for those who work inside buildings and enclosed places. Daylight increases the efficiency of workers, improves the performance of students, and even quickens patient recovery in hospitals. Therefore, skylights or roofing made of polycarbonate have lots of advantages:
- Use of natural light through polycarbonate skylight sheets reduces dependence on artificial light.
- These sheets reduce energy costs and contribute to the environment.
- They have good health benefits and reduce stress.
- Since polycarbonate skylight sheets are transparent, they ensure good thermal insulation.
- They are very lightweight, hence easy to install.
- Due to the unbreakable nature and high resilience of polycarbonate, these roofs are designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions like hail, storms, snow, natural debris, etc.
- They provide great protection from UV rays and do not fade or yellow with time.
- They can be put in between metal panels to achieve the right percentage of light.
- They can absorb vibrations and are noise-proof.
- They can be easily cut, bent, drilled, or curved to create different looks.
- They are available in a wide range of colours, textures, and sheen to greatly enhance the look of your space.
- They can be concatenated with any type of roofing, whether pitched, flat, or curved.
- They are suitable for large as well as small roof applications.
Why Choose Exceliteplas Skylights Roofing?
Exceliteplas is a leading supplier of polycarbonate skylight roofing solutions to several well-known companies. Our skylight roofing solutions are one of the best in Australia. Not only are our polycarbonate skylight sheets of the highest quality, but they are guaranteed to last for ten years. Our well-equipped processing facility allows us to customise any polycarbonate sheet into suitable skylights or roofing. We offer free CAD/3D designs or use your drawings and ideas to create the ideal polycarbonate skylights roofing system. We have a 24×7 customer support service for quick consultations and queries.
To know more about polycarbonate roofing or to discuss your next roofing project, call us today!