This Roofing system's thickness is 2mm
, the colour is Clear / Tinted grey, and you can choose the length and width from the choices above (800mm*1800mm / 2400mm / 3600mm / 4800mm / 6000mm). In addition, the panel joiners and all the accessaries (screws, cap plugs, and bases)are included in the price.
This has unique watertight and seamless 'clamp joining system
. Panels are joined by an aluminium profile set. Screws lock the system and fix it to the structure without any penetration through the panels. The Cap-plug completes the assembly, covering the screw head and provides a smooth appearance from above.
Main benefits of this product are:
- Looks like a Solid Surface glass and transparent, so the scenery won't be destroyed.
- 99.9% UV protected, so it is also ideal for spas' and swimming pools' installation. The protection will not peel off overtime.
- Looks like a clean panel because of no fixing screws through sheeting
- Increased insulation against solar heat & sun glare, which will save your air-conditioning cost
- Easy to install! DIY optimal
- Two colour options: Clear / Tinted grey
- All weather type, so it can stand for harsh weather in Australia
Applications for this product:
- Residential Pergolas
- Pools & Spas
- Privacy screening
- Curved roofing
(1) Install base profile
At the centre line of the supporting structure, set the first profile. Then, install base it to the structure using fixing screws.
(2) Fix next base profile
Locate centre line of next base profile at 600 or 800mm from prior base centre line, and fix it like (1).
(3) Remove inner masking
Remove the protective masking from the panel back surface
(4) Position panels
Position panels onto the bases.
(5) Fix cover
Position cover onto the base and panels edges. Pre-drill 0.5cm holes along the positioning groove every 25cm. Fix the cover with locking screws through the pre-drilled holes and into the base profile. The screws on both ends of the cover should be located 5cm from each profile end.
(6) Assemble caps
On top of the Cover, click Cap into place using a rubber mallet.
(7) Remove outer masking
After the installation, remove the protective masking from the panel's external faces.
(8) Repeat (1)-(7) as you require.